Would you be keen to increase OM UK's impact and presence amongst churches across the UK by Inspiring, equipping and connecting partners with our vision?
- Coordinate recruitment of suitable personnel and arrange relevant training for Presentation Team members who will speak at churches;
- Recruit, develop and train volunteers and ambassadors so they have the skills and knowledge to represent OM UK to churches across the UK;
- Ensure that meetings requested by churches or taken by OM team members and a list of speakers are properly recorded;
- Adhere to the principles covered by the Partner Journey Operations Standards.
To fulfil this role you will have:
- Previous experience of working with OM
- Overseas missions work preferably with OM or mission trips overseas
- Excellent customer service and relationship management.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of numeracy and handling data
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to multiple deadlines
- A sound biblical basis for missions
- Knowledge and understanding of churches and denominations in the UK
- Ability to work under own initiative and autonomously
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility/adaptability according to needs of organisation.
This role requires a Right to Work in the UK.