The candidate will have a passion for SIEM solutions. You will have previously worked with SIEM solutions and have a passion for cyber security and technology. You will act as a subject matter expert specifically focused on cloud security, automation, and monitoring technologies. This position will work alongside our IT Infrastructure team.
Remote work possible. Would need to work where they have at least 2-3 hrs overlap with the Europe time zone.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implementation of SIEM solutions such as Microsoft Sentinel and ESET Endpoint Protection
- Conduct periodic security assessments, audits and architecture reviews
- Act as a subject matter expert on cloud security, automation and monitoring technologies
- Work alongside IT Infra. to improve the detection of security incidents
- Research and implement new technologies that can be used within OM
- Coordinate with DevOps to improve the overall operational effectiveness of our infrastructure
- Assisting with the triage of incidents alongside others
- Draft reports and external-facing documents to a high level
- Stay up to date with the latest vulnerabilities across the cyber landscape
- Assist with the development of more junior members of the team where required
Requirements & Skills
- Any relevant Microsoft Certifications or equivalent experience: AZ-104, SC-200, AZ-500
- Solid background as a Security Engineer
- Ability to lead and design automation/scripting in SIEM Tools
- Experience with SIEM solutions such as Azure Sentinel, Splunk, etc.
- Ability to design and document security processes
- Analysing cloud security risks and threats, performing cloud security audits and assessments, and recommending cloud security controls
- A strong analytical mindset with prior experience with KQL and PowerBI.
This is a non-salaried position.