Are you enthusiastic about short and long term missions? Is your heart's desire to see more serving internationally? We are looking for someone who enjoys opportunities to share about God's Kingdom work and excites others to get involved. If you are a recruiter looking to use your gifting in ministry in Ireland please read more!
At one point in history, many Christian missionaries left Ireland to spread the gospel throughout the world. In recent times, the number of Irish involved in missions has become less and less. As a field, we wish to see more Irish men, women, and families taking steps of faith to engage in short term opportunities and make long term commitments both in Ireland and abroad. We are looking for a Mobiliser who can dedicate their time to help make this wish a reality.
As the Mobiliser you can plan to:
1. Stay updated on OM IE and OM International's opportunities, and connect churches/individuals with outreaches/roles.
2. Engage in conversations with potential OM participants then follow-up in cooperation with HR/Personnel department.
3. Work alongside our Partnership department to identify key networking opportunities and represent OM Ireland (at churches, conferences, special events, etc.)
4. Develop presentations and promotional material with the HR and Communication team.
5. Help plan and coordinate special events at OM Ireland.
Requirements of potential Missions Mobiliser: