Do you have the heart to serve with us at the Lake Tanganyika, we are looking for the project manager who is responsible for upcoming and existing projects.
- Planning construction projectS.
- Creating a construction schedule
- Creating budgets
- Assigning task to the various construction and sub-contractors.
- Tracking activities in a project from beginning to end.
- Working with the team in our areas.
- Managing suppliers and resources.
- Ability to define the new projects clearly to the leaders and the team.
- Develop a construction plan and make it profitable.
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.