The Field Personnel Officers' primary responsibilities in serving Operation Mobilization include welcoming new team members to Lake Tanganyika, assisting in the application and placement process for people starting their missions journey. Along with that there is an emphasis on maintaining records, and other administrative functions for Lake Tanganyika.
The ideal individual should have:
- Previous experienced in Personnel or HR role
- Be familiar with Africa and African culture
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to manage conflict
This individual will also be working with and communicating with people on a global scale. A good cultural IQ is desired for this role.
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.