Are you interested in caring for other Christians, with a pastor's heart? To support other members in a team and also students who study at REACH, we're currently looking for a care worker, a mature couple who have experience of giving a pastoral care or working in counseling background. Being a care provider, you will encourage people around you to work better and more effectively as a team.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Work experience in counseling and cross-cultural background
- Spiritual maturity and confidence in their role
- Good communication skills to interact well,not only in a multicultural team, but also with diverse locals
- A desire to learn a new language (Russian) and to get involved in local culture or local ministry
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.