MediaWorks is looking for a Media Administrator to support their creative media ministry. Use your administrative skills to share the hope of Christ by making resources available for the least reached in their heart languages!
MediaWorks equips local ministries around the globe with relevant print and digital media that helps them share the gospel and strengthen believers in their communities.
We are looking for a Media Administrator to strengthen our team by working in the following areas:
- Meta-data tagging
- Searching for new resources
- Tagging content
- Negotiation of contracts
- Maintenance of agreements
- Networking with other partners/organisations
- Collaboration between all MediaWorks departments (Media Strategy, Media Creation, Media Distribution)
- Intimate relationship with Jesus
- Understanding of and compliance with OM, its core values, structures, and statement of faith (https://www.om.org/mediaworks/en/content/about-om)
- Work well within an international team
- Good organisational skills
- Good understanding and ability of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
In this role, it is possible to work locally in our office near Vienna, Austria, or remotely.
Find out more about our ministry at https://om.org/mediaworks