Cater for ships company and guests and assist the Chief Cook when needed
- Assist the Chief Cook with managing, supporting and equipping the Catering Team Members of the Catering Department, and take over the responsibilities of the Chief Cook when needed;
- Assist the Chief Cook with the preparation of regular, nutritious meals every day, and assist the Chief Cook with the supervision of all assisting staff with the preparation and storage of the food;
- Assist the Chief Cook with ensuring that the galley and bakery remain clean and equipment is functioning well, and assist the Chief Cook with ensuring that the food is prepared in an efficient, clean and hygienic environment;
- Provide catering for Onboard Events and the International Café
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.