1 Aug 2023
Do you have a heart for fundraising for God's Kingdom? MediaWorks is looking for a Fundraiser to ensure we have the resources needed to run media ministry. As you support our work on Media Strategy, Creation and Distribution, you are making it possible to produce media that share God's love with the least reached in their heart languages.
MediaWorks equips local ministries around the globe with relevant print and digital media that helps them share the gospel and strengthen believers in their communities.
Do you have a heart for fundraising for God's Kingdom? Fundraising is critical to ensure that our ministry is well resourced, and our personnel fulfil their roles to their best capacity. Join us and use your gifting in financial development of our media ministry.
- Develop a comprehensive financial development strategy.
- Determine fundraising priorities.
- Manage donor relationships and reporting.
- Engage in fundraising and presenting the work of MediaWorks to financial stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with other OM entities.
- Intimate relationship with Jesus
- Understanding of and compliance with OM, its core values, structures, and statement of faith.
- Experience in fundraising and financial development at a strategic level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication or willing to learn.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of German and/or other European languages would be helpful.
- Able to develop and maintain a prayer and financial support base.
- Self-motivated, team player.
It is possible to work remotely or to be based locally in Austria.
Find out more about our ministry at https://om.org/mediaworks
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.