Financial Development Director
Do you have a heart for fundraising for God's Kingdom? Fundraising is critical to ensure that our ministries are well resourced and our personnel fulfil their roles to their best capacity. We are a catalyst for seeing vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached and we need someone to oversee our financial development strategy, manage staff and coordinate with our partners. Join us and use your gifting in financial development as a ministry in our context of integral mission.
Responsibilities: (For more details, ask for job description).
- Develop a comprehensive Financial Development strategy.
- Determine fundraising priorities.
- Manage donor relationships and reporting.
- Engage in fundraising and presenting the work to financial stakeholders. Requirements:
- Experience in fundraising and financial development at a strategic level
- Knowledge of financial development networks within the aid sector
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to use appropriate software for communication and people support
- Self-motivated, team player
- Able to develop and maintain a prayer and financial support base for your ministry; our ministries are mostly self-supported
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.