Use your skills to convert powerful Christian publications into downloadable eBooks that can travel to hard-to-reach places. Share the hope of Christ by making resources available for the least reached in their heart languages!
MediaWorks equips local ministries around the globe with relevant print and digital media that helps them share the gospel and strengthen believers in their communities.
We have a library of powerful books waiting to be converted into downloadable eBooks that can more easily travel to hard-to-reach places.
Would you use your skills to make resources available in areas where there is little or no Christian literature in their local language? Join MediaWorks and play a key role in helping share the gospel and strengthen believers in their faith. In this role, it is possible to work remotely or to be based locally in Austria.
EBook Programmer's responsibilities:
- Create, maintain XML / HTML / EPUB files independently
- Responsible to upload / maintain eBook database
- Communicate and collaborate with team on specific projects and workflow solutions
- Assist with layout of print publications as needed
- Possible social media marketing of eBooks
EBook Programmer's knowledge, skills and experience:
- Intimate relationship with Jesus
- Understanding of and compliance with OM, its core values, structures, and statement of faith.
- Hands-on experience in coding (HTML and CSS)
- Basic knowledge in image and text extraction software (e.g. InDesign and Photoshop)
- Experience in HTML coding
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Office365
- Identify opportunities for automation in existing workflows
- Team player
- Desire to learn, adapt, change and embrace new technologies
- Self-motivated, organised and very good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Find out more about our ministry at https://om.org/mediaworks