We are a community of Jesus followers living on the beautiful island of Bornholm with a passion and mission to share the love of Christ with the least reached in Denmark and beyond. As a VCJF we are engaging deeply in the local community, and through outreaches, compassion ministries and friendships we boldly share the good news of the gospel among secularized Danes. The primary setting for discipleship making is in small groups and personal conversations.
This VCJF is led by the OM Field Leader in Denmark, Helle Rønne Samuelsen. When you join this church plant you will be a part of a dedicated team, who is pioneering new ways of reaching secularized Europeans. You will be trained in different ways of doing outreach in a post christian environment and you will have the great joy of being involved with discipling brand-new believers in small groups and personal conversations.
Your task is to help the VCJF team by:
- Serving people through compassion work and outreaches.
- Building relationships and sharing the gospel with secularized Danes.
- Developing disciples, who in turn make disciples. (Children and adults)
- Building up and co-leading disciple making small groups
We want to multiply these groups and plant more VCJFs throughout Denmark, and therefore we invest in leadership training, mobilizing and coaching.
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.