Do you see dance as ministry: an inroad to build relationships, share God's love and celebrate His gifts? Our small team is looking for innovative, self-motivated and energetic individuals to help pioneer this work with kids and youth.
- Experience teaching dance (children, teenagers, young adults)
- Ability to work within a multicultural team
- Good command of the English language
- Willingness to intensively learn the Bosnian language
- High cultural sensitiveness, open to learn and adapt.
- Creativity to start dance ministries from scratch
- Sociable and easily builds friendships
- Gifted in any kind of arts (desirable)
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.