BGF South Korea, Busan- Be a Global Friends(BGF) Autumn
1 Oct 2023
31 Dec 2023
BGF(Be a Global Friends) exists in the South Korea, Busan to make a friends with international students in Busan and build friendship and sharing good news. Mostly they are from India, Bangladesh, Iran and Europe. (Master & Ph.D course's students)
Also you will be participate with local ministries and churches as well.
You can get a wider perspective of God's Mission better through the whole program.
Come and join our 3-month ‘Be a Global Friends (BGF) program!
Beware! Short term missions might severely impact and change the course of your life for the glory of the Lord. If that's what you're after, please proceed.
Also note that prices is a price per month and does not include your traveling costs.
You will need
- Have a relationship with Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour.
- Have a love for Jesus and a desire to share your faith
- Have a joyful heart to work together in teams. Be flexible and have willingness to work as a team
- Have at least conversational English language ability
- Have an open mind to people of other faith and cultures
- Have a good physical and spiritual health
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be accomodation provided?
Accommodation will be provided.
Will there be food provided?
Depending on schedule, meals will be provided.
Do I need to make my own travel arrangements?
You have to arrange your own flights to and from Gimhae airport, South Korea, where the BGF will happen. Pick up & drop off at Gimhae airport will be provided.
What should my health condition be like?
Participants must be generally in good health. Please advise us of any medical issues we should be aware of and/or Dietary restrictions. Each participant is responsible to obtain appropriate emergency health and medical insurance.