MediaWorks is looking for an Administrator to support their creative media ministry. Use your administrative skills to be part of communicating God's love through print and digital media.
MediaWorks equips local ministries around the globe with relevant print and digital media that helps them share the gospel and strengthen believers in their communities.
We are looking for an administrator to support our creative team and ensure smooth running of our media ministry. Use your administrative skills to share God's love through media in the heart languages of the least reached.
Areas of work:
- Administrative support to the leaders and the team
- Personnel-related administration
- Updating and maintaining internal documents (handbook, policies etc.)
- Scanning and filing documents
- Office management
- Communication with the team, ministry partners and other OM fields
- Event planning
- Data entry
- Intimate relationship with Jesus
- Understanding of and compliance with OM, its core values, structures, and statement of faith
- Work well within an international team
- Very good organisational skills
- Good understanding and ability of Microsoft Office
- Can work well under pressure
- Fluent in English and German
Find out more about our ministry at https://om.org/mediaworks
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.