Be part of a global team bringing the beauty and truth of Jesus to the least reached through the arts and artists. Using your gifts and skills you will provide administrative support and assistance to the Director and Associate Directors.
- This a work from home role.
- The working language is English.
- The Inspiro Arts Alliance team is distributed globally - depending on your location some work will fall outside traditional office hours of 9am-5pm.
- You are gifted and experienced in administration.
- You have an eye for detail and are thorough.
- You are flexible and work well independently and with a team.
- You communicate well in person, online and in writing.
- Experience with OM is helpful, but not required.
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.