We're looking for an Events Manager to organize one (or a few) Run for the World (R4TW) events within the serving country/area. If you have skills in event planning, networking and organization, this could be your dream job. Run for the World (R4TW) is an open-source global sports event - running and making a positive impact on the world around you. It is a God-given opportunity to use sport to transform the lives of young people locally and globally.
- Develop one (or a few) R4TW event(s), using the models made available by OM SportsLink International, relevant for the culture of the hosting country.
- Organize the R4TW event(s) in collaboration with the relevant OM field with the purpose of mobilizing people funds and prayer.
- Ensure the promotion of the R4TW event(s) through OM and relevant social and local media.
- During the event capture photos, videos and stories of how the event is making an impact to participants and the wider OM cause.
- Use and evaluate the models and marketing materials that are made available from OM SportsLink International. Share feedback with OM SportsLink International leadership for further development.
- Help to create new models and marketing materials to further develop the R4TW model.
- Participate in International conference calls with other Event Managers to share lessons learned and experiences.
- Experience in organizing running events.
- There is no salary or travel compensation. You can organize an event (or several events) in your local town and therefore wouldn't need to travel. You could do this part time while continuing with your current job or role within OM.
- All OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.